1500字范文,内容丰富有趣,写作好帮手!
1500字范文 > 酒店英语:送错了餐(双语)

酒店英语:送错了餐(双语)

时间:2023-01-07 14:39:08

相关推荐

酒店英语:送错了餐(双语)

Sending a Wrong Dish

送错了餐

I’ll be with you in a second.

我马上1就过来。

This is not what I asked for, I’m afraid.

这道菜恐怕不是我要的。

I order a sweet and sour fish.

我要的是糖醋鱼。

I got it wrong.

我弄错了。

Yes, sir?

先生,有什么事吗?

I hope you enjoy your meal.

请慢用。

I ordered a shrimp curry, not beef curry!

我点的是咖喱鲜虾,不是咖喱牛肉。

I’ll bring you some at once.

马上给您送来。

I’m very sorry for the mistake.

抱歉弄错了。

What was your order?

你点的是什么?

Waiter!

服务员!

May I ask what you ordered again?

我可以再问一次,你点的是什么吗?

Excuse me.

打扰了。

This soup is cold.

这个汤是凉的。

I’m really sorry. I’ll bring you a hot one right away.

真对不起。我马上给您送一碗热汤来。

Well, please be more careful in the future!

嗯,今后可要小心点!

Waiter, I ordered my meal at least thirty minutes ago and it still hasn’t come. Why is it taking so long?

服务员,我至少在30分钟前点的菜,到现在还没来呢。为什么要这么久?

I’m very sorry, sir. I’ll check your order with the chef.

真对不起,先生。我会和主厨核对您点的菜。

Please do hurry up! I’ve got an appointment in fifteen minutes.

请快一点!15分钟后我有个约会。

Just a moment, please. I’ll bring order at once.

请稍等。我马上为您点菜。

Your meal, sir. We’re very sorry for the delay. Please enjoy your lunch.

先生,您的菜。抱歉耽搁了。请享用您的午餐。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。