1500字范文,内容丰富有趣,写作好帮手!
1500字范文 > 酒店英语:吃中餐(双语)

酒店英语:吃中餐(双语)

时间:2024-04-13 06:00:21

相关推荐

酒店英语:吃中餐(双语)

Having Chinese Food

吃中餐

Preferably, iced tea and coffee are served in a glass placed on a saucer or coaster.

冰镇茶或咖啡装在带垫或托的杯子里。

If there is no spoon in a saltcellar, use the tip of a clean knife.

如果盐罐没有匙子,那就用干净的刀尖。

Only if there is no beverage and your mouth is scalding, should you spit it out.

只有在没饮料而嘴被烫疼时才可以吐出来。

Would you tell me how to eat Chinese food in a restaurant?

你可以结束一下怎么在中餐馆用餐吗?

Following the Chinese way, what should we have first?

按中国人的习惯,我们应该先点什么呢?

You know, good food in a restaurant always makes my mouth water.

每当在饭馆里看到美味,我都有点流口水。

Are you used to the food there?

您吃得惯这儿的饭菜吗?

Can you use chopsticks, sir?

您会用筷子吗,先生?

I’d like to take this opportunity to practice.

我想趁此机会练习一下。

Can I sit at the table by the window?

我能坐在靠窗的位置上吗?

This is my first time in Chinese restaurant.

这是我第一次来中国餐馆。

How long have you been in China?

您在中国待多长时间了?

Oh, that’s really different from ours. We have tea or soup first. It’s called an appetizer. Then we will order the entrée.

哦,这和我们国家的习惯还真不同。我们先喝茶或汤,这叫开胃小吃。然后才点主菜。

You know, in a Chinese restaurant, people always have cold dishes and drinks first, then hot dishes and rice. Soup or tea is the last course.

在中国餐馆里吃饭,人们常先边喝酒边吃凉菜,然后是热菜和米饭,最后是汤或茶。

What kind of Chinese food do you like?

您最喜欢哪种中国菜?

You’re so considerate.

你想得很周到。

What will you recommend?

你推荐什么菜?

I recommend the button hot pot.

我推荐羊肉火锅。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。