1500字范文,内容丰富有趣,写作好帮手!
1500字范文 > 【拜伦的诗歌】求拜伦经典诗歌的中英对译.如:如我遇见你在多年以后我将何以致侯...

【拜伦的诗歌】求拜伦经典诗歌的中英对译.如:如我遇见你在多年以后我将何以致侯...

时间:2023-03-30 00:56:22

相关推荐

【拜伦的诗歌】求拜伦经典诗歌的中英对译.如:如我遇见你在多年以后我将何以致侯...

问题补充:

求拜伦经典诗歌的中英对译.如:如我遇见你在多年以后我将何以致侯唯沉默与眼泪中英文对译.回答好的话给20分.

答案:

【答案】 If I meet with you,

after several years,

how can I give the compliment,

only silence and tears.

建议你去买本诗集,我有一本叫做《拜伦,雪莱,济慈抒情诗精选集(英汉语对照)》的书.当代世界出版社.

你要是还要哪首的话麻烦再说详细点吧,我再改回答.

When We Two Parted《昔日依依别》

When we two parted 昔日依依惜别,

In silence and tears,泪流默默无言;

Half broken-hearted 离恨肝肠断,

To serve for years,此别又几年.

Pale grew thy cheek and cold,冷颊向愕然,

Colder thy kiss,一吻寒更添;

Truly that hour foretold 日后伤心事,

Sorrow to this!此刻已预言.

The dew of the morning 朝起寒露重,

Suck chill or my brow 凛冽凝眉间

It felt like the warning 彼时已预告:

Of what I feel now. 悲伤在今天.

Thy cows are all broken,山盟今安在?

And light is thy fame; 汝名何轻贱!

I hear thy name spoken,吾闻汝名传,

And share in its shame. 羞愧在人前.

They name thee before me,闻汝名声恶,

A knell to mine ear; 犹如听丧钟.

A shudder comes oer me 不禁心怵惕

Why wert thou so dear?往昔情太浓.

Thy know not I knew thee 谁知旧日情,

who knew thee too well:斯人知太深.

Long,Long shall I rue thee 绵绵长怀恨,

Too deeply to tell. 尽在不言中.

In secret we met— 昔日喜幽会,

In silence I grieve 今朝恨无声.

That thy heart could forget,旧情汝已忘,

Thy spirit deceive. 痴心遇薄幸.

If I should meet thee 多年惜别后,

After long years,抑或再相逢,

How should I greet thee 相逢何所语?

With silence and tears. 泪流默无声.

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。